Senior Game Developer (full time)
About us: 2tainment specializes in the publishing of computer and console games for the national and international market. In addition, we are establishing our own VR development unit who will be integrating VR content into published games and develop industrial VR projects.
Furthermore, the company specializes in licensing existing games from developers or third party providers for optimization for and utilization with VR-software.
With the software portfolio, 2tainment clearly focuses on the core market.
What we are looking for:
We are currently looking for a Senior Game Developer for our Magdeburg office.
As an ideal candidate, you:
- Are Motivated, goal-oriented, proactive, able to work under pressure and a team player
- Are looking to be part of a small team that is still developing
- Know h1ow to give but also deal with and implement constructive feedback
- Have strong leadership skills
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Have at least 5 years proven practical experience in C/C++ and C# as well as practical knowledge of the most popular game engines (Unity, Unreal Engine, Cryengine)
- Have successfully worked on least 2 shipped titles
- Have a B.A./B.Sc. degree or higher in computer science or another area related to the job description
- Are enthusiastic about VR technology and implementation of VR contents
- Are fluent in technical English
- Take on the role of tech lead for our projects
- Make our projects come to live in close cooperation with the other departments, provide input/feedback and propose own ideas
- Deliver high-quality maintainable code and documentation
- Assist in product analyses by providing well-founded knowledge
- Lead and teach other team members in your department
What we offer you:
- Insight in the world of VR and an active role in our projects
- Flat hierarchies and short decision making processes
- You will be an integral part of the team from the beginning
- A modern office in the center of Magdeburg
- A gaming corner with consoles as well as an Oculus Rift
Please send your application along with work samples, salary expectations and earliest entry date to firstname.lastname@example.org